Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Resourceful World Wide Web

Lots of GREAT links here! I will be adding to this post a lot! Websites I come across that might help in the classroom or enhance the FACS curriculum, will be listed here.

The website that you might want to jump over to often while reading the blog is:
http://sites.google.com/site/facsideas/

I have created this site so that I can attach documents that I reference in the blog. Worksheets, lesson plans, Power Points, maybe even some Flipcharts - if I can figure that out...all things that I have created and used can be found at this site. So bookmark it (along with the blog)!

List of websites:

Discount School Supply - www.discountschoolsupply.com
*I order a ton of classroom supplies from this site - the paper I used for the poster projects and the cartoon recipe project. Along with lots of craft supplies that the students use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like It!

Contact Me